MEP Instructional Account Reporting Requirements
How to file a report on a design fabricated through an MEP Instructional Account.
- All participants in the MOSIS Educational Program are required to submit a report for each design fabricated.
- New grants will not be awarded until all past due reports for the account have been received.
- Reports in plain text can be submitted using the MOSIS Report Submission Form available after logging in to the Project Management Center.
graphs, images, or formatted text, can be uploaded through the
MOSIS Customer Support System after
converting them to PDF format [Read More]
These PDF reports should contain the same information requested by the online form for text-based reports
- Design Number
- Fab ID (as, N11XAA)
- Design Type
- Name of Report Submitter
- E-mail Address of Submitter
- Number of Parts Received
- Number of Parts Tested
- Number of Parts Functional
- Part Speed (if applicable)
- Comments (text)
- Failure Causes (text)
- Project URL
However you send it, be sure to reference the design id or fabrication id number in the accompanying message.